Friday, August 19, 2011

Keeping busy...

I've been trying to keep busy these days.  With my two kids, house to clean, garden to keep up...it's not too difficult.  We have been going out on day trips and it's been good.  I feel like my legs continue to improve and I get less and less tired and able to walk more and more.  I have been eating better again (had some high gluten days) and that definitely makes me feel better.

I've been in to work on my classroom a couple of times.  I'm in good shape and only need probably one more 1/2 day and I'll be ready for the kiddos.  Two weeks of vacation left.  I can't believe summer is almost over.

I have my neuro appt on Tuesday and I can't wait.  Yes, my hair is still falling out due to the Avonex.  I don't think it's really noticeable to people who don't know, but it's still thinning.  I will be interested to see what doc says about it.  I'm doing okay on the Avonex otherwise so I will hate to switch if that's what he wants me to do.  Don't get me wrong, I don't want to keep losing my hair, either.  I was really hoping that my body would get used to things and it would just stop.

Well, off to get dinner on the table.  Crock pot lasange (the easiest thing EVER) and salad for my men and shrimp and salad for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment