Sunday, August 14, 2011

MS and exercise...

This has always been a very confusing area for me.  I'll be honest.  I hate exercising.  Hate it.  I've tried many times to follow some sort of exercise routine.  I have a treadmill and have tried to at least walk for 30 min/3-4 times a week.  The problem?  It doesn't make me feel good.

So many of the blogs that I have read lately talk about exercise and how it makes the person (with ms) feel so energized.  Well, the opposite occurs for me.  It totally wears me out.  Afterwards I feel like a wet noodle.

So what's up?  Is it that different for different people?  Am I missing something?  Don't get me wrong.  If I just lay around I don't feel that great, either.  Doing things like running errands, cleaning the house, gardening, etc seems like a fine, happy medium for me.   I wonder if there's others out there like me.....

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Mrs. Noodle legs here ;-)
    Yes i too have to watch not to overdue or I am ah noodle, mostly my legs and my arms are very heavy. Like knuckle draggin. I am glad I am not the only one.

    ReplyDelete